Monday 13 July 2009

Sunday bloody Sunday


Well I disappointedly did not get to Glamis and the Car show, because with unerring accuracy I decided Sunday's weather would be better than Saturdays weather, and as usual my prediction was completely arse about face.
Sunday as you all know in my part of the world was.....full of Scottish mist, or as normal people would say....hacking down. So I guess on Sunday, all those elderly Gentlemen with bobble hats or Flat caps at the show, probably did not have a great deal of fun watching their beloved Classic cars starting to rust in front of their very eyes........I am talking British Classic cars here, as most of our Continental cousins had discovered very early on how to galvanise metal, and put a uniform layer of paint on to all exposed metal bits and bobs.
I obviously was not meant to add to my Blog either, as the "Helper" decided he wanted to use my laptop, plus, I actually sat through one of the most boring F1 races I have seen for quite a while...well since at least Mr Schumacher was around, so all in all, Sunday was a compete washout, and hardly what you would call stimulating and exciting.....
Roll on Monday....

Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment